Getting Started With Services
Tulane University provides technology-based services and support to Tulane students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- Gibson - gateway to online services at Tulane University for staff, faculty, and students.
- Banner - Student system
- EBS - Electronic Business Suite Login
- TAMS- Tulane Accounting Management Overview
- HCM - Human Capital Management System Overview
- BDS - Budget Development System
- Cognos- Finance Reporting
- Business Intelligence and Staff Training
- Kronos- Timekeeping Login
- Kronos- Timekeeping Overview
- Library System
- Cloud File Storage - Box and OneDrive online document storage and
- Email - Outlook Email
- Listservs (email lists)
- Printing - Printing resources on campus
- Video conferencing
- Equipment Lending - faculty technology lending program
- Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS)
- Technology Classrooms - General Pool Classrooms with installed instructional technology – Uptown campus and School of Medicine.
- Computer Labs - Computers and other digital conveniences are available to students, faculty, and staff in multiple locations across the Uptown campus.