Tulane IT provides faculty with technology, software and support needed to enhance teaching and augment course lessons in the classroom.
- Access email
- Set your password
- Set up your voicemail-Uptown
- Set up your voicemail-Downtown
- Install free Microsoft 365 (includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote and 1 Terabyte of storage via OneDrive)
- Set up multifactor authentication with Duo
- Download and install free Trend Micro OfficeScan anti-virus software from e-Academy
Connecting to Internet
- Academic Alert/Class
- Active Assignments
- Assignment History
- Box cloud file storage
- Bridge Training
- Class Schedule
- Cognos Finance Reporting
- Cognos Student Reporting
- Course Evaluations
- Digital Measures
- Duo Multifactor Authentication
- EBS (TAMS, HCM and E-IT)
- Employee Self-Service
- ILC-Innovative Learning Center
- Academic Technology Support Services (ATSS)
- CELT-Center for Engaged Learning & Teaching
- Goldman Center for student accessibility
- Guide for academic software and integrations
- IT supported classrooms and equipment
- Library Research Guides
- Register for training
- Qualtrics survey software
- Technology Support Overview
IT Help and Information
Post Hurricane Ida
IT has resumed services to help support our faculty as they temporarily transition to online teaching. Please find remote faculty resources listed below.
Teach Anywhere Resource Guide
Our Innovative Learning Center's teaching resource guide provides information you need to successfully teach remotely, and includes trainings, office hours, self-paced courses, tutorials, and more.
Innovative Learning Center Resource Hub
A self-paced Canvas course that highlights the teaching technology available to Tulane faculty.
Teach Anywhere Toolkit
A self-paced Canvas course that guides you through teaching, learning and working from anywhere, including how to manage your Zoom classes, recordings, and content.
Online Teaching Training
A self-pace Canvas course designed to help you improve your online teaching skills.
Additional Technology Resources
View our guide to learning, teaching, and working remotely.