Welcome to TULearn (Bridge). TULearn (“formerly referred to as Training Wave”) is a cloud-based learning management system designed for employee training and professional development. It is the official system of record for University-wide required training (Compliance) and development training (Learning).
Bridge is a product by Instructure, the parent company of Canvas (the Learning Management System used by Tulane).
- Bridge assists Tulane University with hosting, delivering, training and reporting on all required training for faculty and staff only.
- Bridge houses various required and optional training courses. New training and learning courses are added frequently.
- Bridge has a customized Training Management System that the University has built-in collaboration with the Bridge Corporation. Bridge is not to be confused with Canvas; the University is learning management platform for academia.
- To support Bridge, we have adopted a shared governance approach ( Document)
- A standard operating procedure (Document) outlines the process for managing users and materials within Bridge.
- Bridge can deliver self-paced online training, and can be used to track attendance in instructor-led classes.