A scientific illustration app for life science research, publications, posters, and presentations with drag-and-drop icons, intuitive figures, and free design templates.
BioRender Premium is available for free to the Tulane community.
What is BioRender?
A web-based app to help you create scientific figures up to 50x faster than traditional tools.
BioRender combines a library of over 50,000 scientifically accurate, expert-validated life science icons and templates with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality. Create professional-quality figures in minutes - no drawing skills required!
With BioRender, you can:
- Create figures for all your visual needs like your publications, posters, and presentations
- Pair figures with data collected from your experiments
- Communicate your research at the next level
Join hundreds of researchers at Tulane University already using BioRender to create your illustrations now!
As a student, faculty, or staff at Tulane University, you can now get FREE access to BioRender Premium!
- Bookmark the Tulane portal in your web browser, app.biorender.com/portal/tulane.
- Log in with your Tulane email address.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and instructions in the welcome email from BioRender Support, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start using BioRender to elevate your presentations and research!
If you purchased a BioRender account on your own, you can cancel your current subscription and submit for a reimbursement.
Access your free Tulane BioRender Premium account using your existing account details once you cancel your current subscription.
Over 50,000 scientifically accurate, expert-validated life science icons and templates with intuitive drag-and-drop functionality.
Create publication-quality figures with pre-made icons and templates, all from BioRender's web-based software.
Participate in one of BioRender's webinars for free!
Browse BioRender's Learning Hub to access tutorials and courses on how to create icons, use the template library, start with the basics, and much more.
See how colleagues, peers and other institutions are using BioRender to bring their research to life.