The Enterprise Systems Unit of Infrastructure Services provides the secure and redundant hardware and software infrastructure to support key enterprise applications throughout the university.
From custom Tulane development efforts to commercial off the shelf applications, Enterprise Systems provides secured, recoverable, and monitored operating system environments to service the application needs of the Tulane community.
- Enterprise Storage Area Networks
- Enterprise BladeCenter Servers
- Virtualization Environments
- OnPremise and Hosted E-mail Environments
- Identity Management Solutions
- Monitoring Solutions
- University Active Directory
- Technology Services Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
- Enterprise Web Hosting with LAMP, Coldfusion, and .NET environments