Software Policies & Procedures
Proof of License
Your proof of license must show the following:
- Your contact information: name, address, Tulane e-mail, etc...
- Items that you purchased
- Quantity of each item purchased
Your proof of license may be a paper or electronic copy of one or more of the following documents:
- Tulane University issued purchase order
- License confirmation (TRC's confirmation is not acceptable)
- Order acknowledgement
- License certificate (used in combination with one of the above.)
- Shipping acknowledgement from TRC
An e-mailed copy is preferred. You may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: The validity of the purchase order will be verified with Tulane University’s Purchasing Department and/or with the reseller.
The following items are not acceptable proofs of license:
- Packing slips
- Verbal purchase order numbers
- E-mailed purchase order numbers
- Tulane University requisition forms
- TAMS printouts
- TRC license confirmations
- Adobe's "your order has been processed" e-mail